Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carpaccio of Ahi Tuna
- 12 ounces #1 grade ahi tuna (can sub tombo or hamachi if you like)
- 4 12x12 pieces of parchment paper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 16-oz bag frozen shelled edamame
- 2 handfuls organic arugula washed and dried
- 2-3 tablespoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- Sea salt such as Murray River pink salt or Maldon's fleur de sel
- 1 3-oz. jar furikake (Japanese rice seasoning)
- 1 lime sliced lengthwise into four wedges
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?