Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carolyn's Sensual Sea Bass Fillets with Crawfish and Crab Sauce
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets sea bass
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- white pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked crawfish tails, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.1g|
|Saturated Fat 21.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|