Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carol's King Ranch Casserole
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chili beans, drained
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|