Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carolina Style Low Carb Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (e.g., Splenda ®)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|