Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carolina Pulled-Pork Sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 untrimmed boneless pork shoulder halves (also known as Boston butt; about 6 pounds total)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 pounds (about) 10% natural lump charcoal or charcoal briquettes
- 6 cups (about) hickory wood smoke chips, soaked in cold water at least 30 minutes
- 12 soft hamburger buns with seeds, split
- Carolina Red Barbecue Sauce
- Tangy Coleslaw
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?