Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carolina-Style BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|