Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 (5-inch) fresh marjoram sprigs
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium white onion , peeled and quartered through the root end
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder , cut into 2-inch cubes (do not trim the fat)
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?