Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carnitas: Braised and Fried Pork
- 4 pounds fatty pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups water
- 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, cut into 2 pieces
- 1/4 cup pork lard or vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, preferably Mexican, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fine salt, or 4 teaspoons kosher salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?