Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Goya Adobo with Pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon Goya Minced Garlic
- 1 Goya Green Pickled Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
- 1 packet Goya Powdered Chicken Bouillon
- Water to cover
- 3 tablespoons Goya Corn Oil
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 packet Sazon Goya without Annatto
- Goya Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 (17.6 ounce) container Goya Salsa Pico de Gallo (Mild)
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Goya Frozen Guacamole, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?