Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carne en su Jugo (Meat in its Juices)
- 4 fresh tomatillos, husks removed
- 3 serrano chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3 cups water
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|