Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carne Asada Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups light Mexican beer, such as Dos Equis
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 medium limes)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 4 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 2 to 3 pounds flank steak
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?