Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons New Mexico red chile powder
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 pounds cubed pork stew meat
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|