Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Carlee's Celebrate Spring Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 72 mini chocolate candy-coated Easter eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|