Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds caribou, cut into cubes
- water to cover
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 carrots, scrubbed and chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|