Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 8 thick slices bacon
- 3/4 cup Caribbean jerk marinade
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 68.9g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 108.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 16.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|