Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caribbean Holiday Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds large cooked shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|