Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caribbean Curried Peas (Lentils)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh chile pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth, divided
- 1 cup lentils
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 18.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|