Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caribbean Chicken Chili
- 1 medium-size sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) white beans, with their liquid
- 1 chicken-flavored bouillon cube
- Dash of hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Chopped fresh chives, chopped and whole fresh cilantro leaves, and/or diced mango and red bell pepper, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|