Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caribbean Cabbage in Wine Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 ear corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 cup dry vermouth or white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon minced shallots
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|