Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caribbean Beef Loin Steaks
- 1 fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 slices onion
- 6 (8 ounce) beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|