Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cardoons with Parsley, Anchovies and Olive Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small bunch (1 1/2 pounds) cardoons, trimmed, peeled, cut into 3-inch lengths and boiled (see Notes), then sliced lengthwise into 3/4 to 1-inch strips (about 3 cups)
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups Roasted Chicken Stock , Enriched Chicken Stock or commercial chicken broth
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives (4 ounces), pitted and chopped (about 6 tablespoons)
- ¾ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|