Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cardamom Sour-Cream Cake
- 1 egg
- 8-oz tub sour cream or crème fraîche (reserve 1 tbsp for icing)
- ¾ c (6 oz) superfine sugar
- 1¾ c (8 oz) all purpose flour, sifted
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground cardamom seeds
- ½ c (4 oz) confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 tbsp sour cream or crème fraîche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 295kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|