Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cardamom Pots de Crème
- 1 2/3 cups plus ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cardamom seeds
- 4 extra large egg yolks, at room temperature
- ½ cup (3½ ounces) firmly packed light brown sugar
- Pinch of kosher or fine-grained sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons confectioners sugar
- Use eight 2½ × 1 5/8-inch round ramekins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 288kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 209mg (70%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|