Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cardamom French Toast Casserole
- 5 cups cubed stale firm white bread
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|