Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cardamom-Spiced Carrot Cake with Whipped Cream-Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large eggs , at room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup well-shaken low-fat buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pounds carrots , grated on the large holes of a box grater (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup walnuts , toasted and finely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?