Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1kg stewing beef , cut into 4cm cubes
- 400ml Trappist ale such as Leffe or Chimay, or other dark ale
- 3 garlic cloves , lightly crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp plain flour , seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 250g diced pancetta
- 2 carrots , sliced
- 2 onions , sliced
- 1 leek , sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 350ml beef stock
- 1 bouquet garni (a small bunch of thyme , parsley stalks, a bay leaf and about 6 peppercorns tied in muslin)
- a handful of parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?