Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caraway Chicken Breasts with Sweet-and-Sour Red Cabbage
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground allspice, divided
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 slice applewood-smoked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (packed) brown sugar
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?