Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Tomato Salad with San Simón Cheese
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 3/4 pounds cherry tomatoes, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/3 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 8 ounces San Simón cheese,* cut into 1/3-inch cubes
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- Fresh chervil sprigs (for garnish)
- 16 toasted baguette slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?