Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Spiced Carrots
- 1 cup pomegranate molasses*
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 1/2 pounds medium carrots, peeled, stems trimmed to 1/2 inch
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?