Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Pistachio, Walnut, and Almond Tart
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon (scant) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 cup whipping cream (do not use heavy whipping cream)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup forest honey or other honey
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted (scant 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted (about 3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios, toasted (scant 4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rose water*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?