Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Pear and Almond Upside-Down Cake
- 1 cup (4 ounces) blanched almonds
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 Anjou pears, peeled, cored, and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 385kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|