Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese Burgers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red, Spanish or sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1½ to 1¾ pounds ground chuck
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled, plus extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ to 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 552kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 38g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 130mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|