Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onions and Balsamic Vinegar Bruschetta
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 large onions (about 2 pounds), peeled, halved, and thinly sliced
- Fine sea salt
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- 4 slices grilled or toasted bread
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|