Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion and Shallot Dip
- 2 pounds large yellow or white onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced (about 6 ounces total)
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 1/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?