Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion and Portobello Mushroom Soup with Goat Cheese Croutons
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds onions, halved, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 1/2 pounds portobello mushrooms, stemmed, caps halved and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 3 tablespoons Cognac or brandy
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups canned vegetable broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 18 1-inch-thick slices French-bread baguette, toasted
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?