Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion and Horseradish Smashed Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 6 large baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, or to taste
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|