Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion and Chickpea Burgers
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained and mashed by hand
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, quartered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|