Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion Tart with Olives
- Flour for rolling dough
- 1 portion pizza dough thawed if frozen, 8 ounces
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Caramelized Onions (see below)
- 2 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 1 small container anchovies 2.2 ounces, drained and separated
- 1/2 cup briny black olives such as nicoise or kalamata pitted and roughly chopped
- coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 lbs. yellow onions peeled, sliced in half lengthwise, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?