Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Onion Tart with Gorgonzola and Brie
- 4 cups of sliced onions, sliced root-to-top into 1/4-inch thick slices (about 2-3 med onions)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz frozen puff pastry (defrosted a couple hours in the fridge)
- 2 oz chilled Brie cheese, rind removed and diced
- 2 oz Gorgonzola or other blue cheese, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?