Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Fresh Pineapple Tiramisu
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons freshly ground French roast coffee (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons black tea leaves (scant 1/2 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons Cognac or other brandy
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 8-ounce containers mascarpone cheese*
- 2 tablespoons Cognac or other brandy
- 4 large egg whites
- 4 cups 1/4- to 1/3-inch cubes cored peeled fresh pineapple (from 1 large)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 3-ounce packages soft ladyfingers (sponge-cake variety)
- Grated bittersweet chocolate
- Thin fresh pineapple triangles for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?