Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus 1 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 174kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|