Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Brown Betty
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus 3 tablespoons, melted
- 6 firm Bosc pears or Granny Smith apples or large ripe peaches, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups cubed fresh or day-old bread (¼-inch cubes)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 291kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|