Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Bread Pudding with Chocolate and Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 or 5 slices brioche, or good quality white bread (I like Pepperidge Farm), 1/4 inch thick, crusts removed
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 2 extra-large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 11/2 cups heavy cream
- 11/4 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, for caramelizing the top
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?