Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Apple and Pecan Pie
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons (about) chilled orange juice, divided
- 1 large egg white, beaten to blend
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, diced
- 3 Albemarle Pippin apples or Fuji apples (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds), peeled, quartered, cored
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?