Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized Apple & Calvados Crêpes
- Eight 6- or 7-inch dessert crepes, flavored with Calvados
- 3 Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apples
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Calvados or Cognac (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 tablespoons hazelnuts, toasted, skinned, and chopped
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 211kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|