Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramelized-Banana Tartlets with Bittersweet Chocolate-Port Sauce
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts, lightly toasted, ground
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 6 medium-size slightly under-ripe bananas, peeled, each cut on diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick slices, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons warm water, divided
- 1 pint premium vanilla ice cream
- Bittersweet Chocolate-Port Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?