Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Walnut Dream Bars
- One box yellow cake mix (18.5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (I used the Heath Bar, brand, usually found near the chocolate chips)
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 13"x9" pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?