Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Rugelach Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated light brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, chilled and cut into bits
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into bits
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed or granulated
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups packaged caramels (about 12 ounces), such as Krafts, unwrapped and cut into small bits
- About 1 cup pecans, lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?