Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts and Chocolate
- 1 cup unpopped kernels or 24 cups popped corn
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 2 cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsulfured molasses
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups salted peanuts
- 8 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, melted and tempered (see Notes)
- 8 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (60 to 72%), melted and tempered (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|