Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Peanut Popcorn
- 1 (3½-ounce) package plain (unbuttered natural flavor) microwave popcorn
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts (extra large, if available), roughly chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|